Thursday, May 6, 2010

MAC SUPERGLASS!!!!!!!




Aren't they beautiful?!?! Like a true makeup addict, I purchased the Superglass the first day it was on counter! Now, all 5 are not for me, they are gifts! From left: Sweet Tart, Sugar Overload, and Gift Wrap. The others two are doubles =)


With flash. From left - Sweet Tart, Sugar Overload, Gift Wrap


Without flash


Gift Wrap on my lips =)


MAC Superglass comes in nine shades, and is described as "a shattered, decimated, fantastic, intergalactic lip light." It truly is a one of a kind product, and MAC lovers all over have been waiting for its arrival!

I have to say, it's unlike anything that I have ever purchased. It's a stand-out, get noticed product that has glitter flecks and highly-pigmented color. It's glamorous and gaudy all at once and I love everything about it. The tube itself is even different than the original - ribbed and edgy. In other words...LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Who else got one?

No comments:

Post a Comment