Saturday, May 1, 2010

Do You Cheat On Your Shampoo?



Are you a dirty cheater? Do you have a shampoo (and/or conditioner) that you love, works perfectly well, but feel the need to buy...another? And ANOTHER. And oh...this one is on sale...ANOTHER. If so, you are like me.

I don't know what it is about shampoo and conditioner, but they are always something that I buy in excess. How many shampoos can one have in their shower at one time? Are all these pretty little bottles in varying shapes and sizes necessary? In my mind, absolutely.

I think it might be the "claims" that get me - shampoo for fine hair, glossy shampoo, thickening shampoo, color-treated shampoo. Then it's the conditioners - leave-in conditioner, detangling conditioner, light-weight conditioner...the list could practically go on forever!

I was pondering this while in the shower one morning (not surprising) and was marveled at how my shower caddy hasn't fallen off the wall yet, after being weighed down by a seemingly endless array of shampoos and conditioners. I counted - 4 conditioners and 5 shampoos for one person's head! All varying brands - Bumble & Bumble, L'Oreal, Tresemme, etc. Am I CRAZY? Is this a normal amount of items for one person to have in their shower at one time? Mind you, this is not counting the body washes, scrubs, salts, and so forth.

Do you dolls switch off between a few different shampoos/conditioners? Or stay fairly consistent with one brand or type and buy when you need it?

No comments:

Post a Comment