Saturday, May 29, 2010

40 Beauty Questions with Makeup Majesty


Hiii All! Here are 40 beauty questions answered by yours truly. I always like to share different photos on my blog - the above was taken by my beautiful cousin, RJ =) Enjoy, and feel free to re-post. xoxo

SKINCARE:


How many time do you wash your face daily?
Two

What skin type do you have? (oily, dry, combination)
Oily, and it's very annoying! =/

What is your current facial wash?
Clinique Acne Solutions, I don't use anything else

Do you exfoliate?
Yes, it's important

What brand do you use?
Clinique (yes, againnn) 7 Day Scrub

What moisturizer do you use?
Hmmm take a wild guess lol Clinique

Do you have freckles?
Nope

Do you use eye cream?
Yes, just recently started to and love the way it feels. Either Clinique All About Eyes or Estee Lauder

Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Oh honey don't get me started..

Did you ever have to use Pro Active?
Yes, and I think it sucks

MAKEUP:

What foundation do you use?
MAC Studio Fix Fluid!

How about concealer?
MAC Studio Sculpt

Do you know your undertone color?
Warm

What do you think of false eyelashes?
I think they are so much fun to put on and play with! Makeup should be fun - lashes are a must for a fierce female

Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes, and sadly don't abide by this rule =/

What brand of mascara do you use?
Either Diorshow Blackout or my new fav MAC's Opulash

Sephora or MAC?
There is NO way I could EVER chose...I love them both!!

Do you have a MAC Pro Card?
=)

What makeup tools do you use in makeup application?
I use a ton of brushes - basically one brush for each area of the face

Do you use makeup primer/base for the eyes?
Yes, it makes all the difference in my opinion.

For the face?
Either Smashbox Photo Finish Primer or MAC Prep + Prime powder

What is your favorite eyeshadow(color or shade)?
For everyday, I love a good nude shadow. If I want to be funky, I looooove green shadow!

Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Neither - I like the felt-tip marker by Smashbox

How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Umm, I don't?

What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
They are tons of fun to play with but are annoying for everyday application in my opinion. The colors are very rich and vibrant if you're going for an intense look

Do you use mineral makeup?
Nah

What is your favourite lipstick?
Yikes this is hard. I've been favoring MAC's Chatterbox lipstick lately, but I usually wear a different lipstick or gloss each day.

How about lipgloss?
MAC's Cremesheen in Loud & Lovely

What is your favorite blush to use?
NARS Orgarsm, hands down

Do you buy your makeup up on Ebay?
Nah, not a big Ebayer for anything really

Do you like drugstore makeup?
Some people might shoot me, but i'm more of a luxury cosmetics chick!

Do you go to CCO's(cosmetic company outlets)?
Um yes, and they are AWESOME

Do you ever consider taking up makeup classes?
I have!

Are you clumsy when putting on makeup?
Sometimes, that's what a good makeup remover is for =)

Name a make-up crime that you do?
Hmm this is tough...I hope I don't do a makeup crime! I guess I do use a lot of bronzer during the summer, but only when i'm tan.

Do you like colorful shades of makeup(lipsticks, eyeshadows) or neutral ones?
I like them all! I love experimenting with different shades

Which celebrity always has great makeup?
I like Jennier Aniston's makeup. She always looks fresh & bronzed without looking overdone

If you could leave the house using only ONE make-up. what would you use?
Totally mascara.

Could you ever leave the house with no make-up on?
Yeah, no big deal.

Do you think you look good even with no make-up on?
Sure

In your opinion, What is the best make-up line?
Too tough to chose, they all have strengths and weaknesses

What do you think of make-up?
I think it's a beautiful form of self-expression and uniqueness

No comments:

Post a Comment