Saturday, May 22, 2010

8th Folder 8th Picture & 12 Question Tag!

The gorgeous and talented Vaida of Cocos And Vanilla has tagged me in this post!


Here is the 8th picture, in the 8th folder on my computer:






To say that i'm in LOVE with this photo is an understatement! (a bit conceded? maybe). This photo is of me in Ford Lauderdale, Florida holding a real baby alligator.


One of my good friends and I decided to get away for a while and take a mini vacation. We went to Florida and one of our stops was the Everglades. At the end of the very amazing fan-boat tour, you were able to hold one of the babies. He was so cute! Her name was Precious, btw.


But the funniest part of this photo was what happened next. Precious was handed off to my friend, and immediately peed on her after I took their picture! My friend and I high-tailed it to the bathroom, where we tried desperately to scrub alligator pee off her pretty white sundress. What are the chances...


Now the 12 Questions!




1.What shoe size are you?
7


2.Where do you work?
For a pretty big beauty company. Which one is a secret though! =)


3.Favorite piece of clothing you own
Wow, this is tough. I'm very girly with the way I dress, but one of my favorite pieces of clothing is my Motley Crue band t-shirt from one of their concerts. I guess it's more of the feeling I get when I put it on, the rock & roll attitude =)


4.Your favorite blog?
This is tough too! I read so many of my followers' blogs on a daily basis, there is no way I could pick just one! Of course I tend to favor beauty blogs like mine


5.Do you have any pets?
I wish I did! My parents have 2 cats. I have my own apartment now, so I don't have any pets. I wish I had one...but I work a lot and wouldn't want the pet to be lonely


6.How many siblings do you have?
One younger brother, and he's one of my best friends. He reads my blog every time I make a new post and it's about makeup...he's the best! Love you Dido


7.If you could live anywhere where would it be?
Either Italy or California somewhere


8.What were you doing before this?
I went to the beach with my boyfriend, then we went rollerblading! =)


9.Your favorite food?
Penne alla Vodka. I can't help it, i'm so Italian


10.Do you have a middle name?
Mary. It was my grandmother's name <3


11.Your favorite websites?
I've recently become a Twitter addict, which I said I'd never join! I like websites that are mindless and fun, like PerezHilton.


12.Who do you tag?
























No comments:

Post a Comment