Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hola! Perfumes from Overseas



I love perfumes. I have more bottles than I can count! Whenever one of my friends or family members goes overseas (I live in the US), I always ask them to pick me up a local perfume or makeup item. I love experiencing things from other countries, and comparing them to what I have. My father went on a business trip, and brought me back these treasures from Mexico - two womens and one mens. Enjoy!


Natura - Humor!



I think this bottle is so beautiful! It's so dainty and elegant, it has earned one of the coveted "front" spots in my perfume "display." The scent is fruity and juicy - very sweet and light for daytime in my opinion. It's youthful and pretty, just like the bottle! =)


Natura - Amor America


I think the bottle is different - a cute little teardrop shape. This scent is definitely more...mature. I don't think it was meant for my age, but hey, my dad picked me up a few gifts so i'm not complaining! =) It's very spicey and musky - a nighttime fragrance for sure.


Zermat - Player


My first mens fragrance! I've bought a few mens fragrances for my boyfriend, but this is MY first mens fragrance. OK, so it's STRONG. Like...STRONGGGG. But it smells amazing! I can't explain it very well. It's one of those scents that you have to spray in the air and walk through - quickly! It's very alluring and sexy - sure to make a lasting impression!

What about you? Do you have any treasures from different countries?

No comments:

Post a Comment