Monday, March 29, 2010

Passionate About Purple



I'm from Jersey. I work in New York City. All I see, wear and live is black clothing, black makeup, etc. Once in a while, you need to break out and say, "Hey, there ARE other colors!" Hence, here it is. Purple things that I am passionate about.

Urban Decay - Rockstar Glitter
When you need a little fun and edge, Urban Decay's glitter is amazing. Use a primer, then apply a nude shadow. I like to line my upper lids with this glitter, very rock and roll!

Sephora - Eye Shadow in Chrome Mono No. 2
Intense color is here! Tired of sheer, nude, light eye shadows? Rebel! Pick one of Sephora's Mono colors. I would go lightly on the mascara with this one, and no eye liner...the color is intense enough to make your eyes stand out.

MAC Cosmetics - Pigment in Quietly
Who doesn't love a MAC Pigment?! They seem to last FOREVER, and the colors are so bold and vibrant. I love Quietly, because it brings out the green flecks in my brown eyes.

Urban Decay - Eye Shadow in Ransom
Similar to the Sephora Mono Shadow, it makes a statement for sure. I like to mix a lighter purple shadow (like MAC's Winter Sky below)for the inner corners of my eyes, and use Ransom on the outer corners as a smoky eye look.

MAC Cosmetics - Small Eye Shadow in Winter Sky
I love this color. It's great by itself with a bit of mascara, because it gives a hint of color without being overpowering. Or to jazz it up, add some purple eye liner or load on the mascara to the top and bottom lashes to instantly update your look.

DKNY - Be Delicious Night Rollerball
I am a rollerball ADDICT! They last a long time, and save the day. I always keep one in my purse for emergencies, like this DKNY rollerball. It's nice to freshen up before you go out after work.

Urban Decay - Clean & Sober Makeup Remover
I'll confess, I bought this makeup remover just because it had a mermaid on it and I'm weirdo. In my defense, I did need a new makeup remover!

No comments:

Post a Comment