Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Illamasqua Intense Lipgloss – Head-Turning, Electrifying Color





I’ll be honest, I was skeptical at first. Who are they trying to be, MAC Cosmetics? I walked into Sephora in Soho NY, and saw the display for Illamasqua. “What is THIS I see?” I thought to myself interested. Being an obsessive cosmetics junkie, I was excited to see something new and fresh. The high drama, sexy colors caught my eye immediately, and pretty soon I had color swatches of eye shadow, lipgloss & lipstick all up my arm.

OK, so I promised myself I wouldn’t buy ANY more makeup…but does that ever really work? I needed to try something from Illamasqua…a lipgloss? I purchased the Illamasqua Intense Lipgloss in Bright Hot Pink ($12.50). I am IN LOVE with it! The super skinny tube fits nicely in your hand, and allows for fairly easy application. I did use a thin lip brush to smooth it out, and finished off with a firm blot. OMG. The results were amazing…electrifying even. The color pops and screams LOOK AT ME! I AM YOUR LIPS AND WANT TO BE NOTICED!

I am always looking for the next best thing, the next innovation or creation in the cosmetics world. I love trying new cosmetics, comparing and contrasting brands and products. This one was worth it in my eyes! And, it was calling my name…how could you resist? www.illamasqua.com

No comments:

Post a Comment