Saturday, March 27, 2010

Makeup Majesty's Dream Boards

I've been making dream boards ever since I was a little girl. I would rip up my mother's NEW magazines before she got the chance to read them (she wasn't very happy) and tear out photos and ideas that appealed to me visually. Sometimes, it takes me weeks, even months to collect an array of photos and images that I feel are "complete" to make one of the boards.

Over the years, I've used dream boards and collaging as a creative outlet and a way for me to wind down from my busy day and relax. I've made them for myself as decorative pieces, and for my friends and family upon their requests. Currently, i'm working on two more boards for two very special people! Enjoy!


Displayed in My Apartment



Displayed on My Friend's Desk at Work



Displayed on My Desk at Work


Displayed on My Desk at Work

No comments:

Post a Comment