Wednesday, March 17, 2010

H&M Makes...Cupcakes???



Cupcake LIPGLOSS that is! H&M has branched out and created a low-cost line of beauty products. I know what some of you are thinking...really? Yes, really. I found it strange at first too.

I was browsing the jewelry section in H&M on 58th and Lexington, and stumbled across the makeup products completely accidentally. "What...." I thought. I started investigating, and these tiny, adorable cupcake lipglosses were too irresistible! And for $2.95, what the hell!



These tiny treats come in a variety of flavors, including Strawberry, Raspberry & Vanilla. The gloss inside is more of a lip balm than a gloss - it goes on your lips smoothly & looks sheer. And of course, it smells great! I keep mine next to my computer at work, just in case I need a "sugar" fix!

No comments:

Post a Comment