Sunday, June 6, 2010

LCN Nails

Hey dolls! I just got back from the nail salon and am very happy with the results. I just got my LCN nails in color!

LCN (stands for Light Cured Nails) are amazing. I've had mine on for about 2 years. The manicure lasts up to 4 weeks (yes, FOUR)! LCN nails never chip, break, get yellow or have any of the usual problems that traditional tips have.

Up until recently, LCN only offered the french manicure option. Now, LCN has come out with a variety of different color options to chose from. I picked this vibrant pink and it looks really pretty on my nails =) The only thing is, as the nails start to grow out it will become noticable since the color is on the darker side. With the french manicure, you could hardly tell when your nails were due to be done. It's cool though - I needed to try the color out to see how it looked =)

LCN nails can also be done on your toes too! They last the same amount of time (about 4 weeks) without chipping or breaking in any way. Think about that - during the summer, you would only need to get your nails and toes done THREE times! Amazing!

What do you guys think, has anyone else tried LCN nails? Or do you prefer doing your own nails?

No comments:

Post a Comment