Thursday, June 3, 2010

FOTD / Shameless Vogueing

OK, so all my fabulous followers inspired me to do a FOTD (that's "Face of the Day," for those who are scratching their head).

I usually do product reviews & news, but I figured - what the hell! Who doesn't love some shameless Vogueing, beautifully warm weather, and playing with some new makeup?! Enjoy!



Makeup Majesty


Fierce Look (and View!)

Secrets

The Return of the Lash Queen

Animal


Sky High Lashes


Lips



A kiss for each one of my special followers!



The Goods

Face
MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder
NARS Orgasm Illuminator (new!)
Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
MAC Studio Fix Fluid
NARS Orgasm Blush


Eyes
Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer
Illamasqua Liquid Metal Shadow
MAC Pigment in Jardin Aires
Smashbox Eye Liner Pen
MAC #35 lashes


Lips
Smashbox O-Glow

No comments:

Post a Comment