Friday, April 16, 2010

Kenzo Summer Perfume - A Tasty Summer Treat



I think the title says it all! My boyfriend's mother was sweet enough to bring me back this very special treat when she returned home from South America. I've never purchased any of the Kenzo perfumes, so I wasn't sure what to expect.

This scent is TASTY. It is a woody and floral scent, with hints of amber and musk. It is a daytime fragrance, but could definitely be worn at night as well - it does have a musky/sexy dry down. The bottle is a bit awkward though, and won't stand up on its own =) It just lays down next to the sea of other fragrances, perfumes and body sprays I proudly display on one of my dressers.

What are you ladies wearing in terms of perfumes? I will always have my favorites - Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue, Chanel No.5, etc, but love changing it up and trying something new and fresh. Do you go through phases with perfumes, or are you pretty consistent and wear the same ones? Talk to us about it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment