Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I Took Your Advice - And It Paid Off!

Last week, I asked all my twitter followers which under-eye concealer they would suggest. I got an overwhelming amount of responses and love, so thank you to all for your suggestions!

The majority of my makeup lovers suggested I try MAC's Studio Sculpt Concealer. So, being in desperate need of a new concealer, I went to the MAC store. Well, you all know your stuff because I LOVE IT. The makeup artist also used the #195 concealer brush to apply the product, so I purchased that as well:



It doesn't matter if I go to bed at 9pm or 3am, I will always be plagued with dark circles or bags under my eyes. SO annoying! I was previously using MAC's Select Moisture Cover Concealer, which was not making the cut for me. The Select Moisture Cover is the least amount of coverage in terms of concealers, and seemed to wear off rather quickly. Not OK!

The Studio Sculpt Concealer is considered a full coverage concealer, which is definitely what I needed! This concealer, when applied with the 195 brush, covers up pesky dark circles perfectly. It stays put, without creasing, from beginning to end of day.

In other words, LOVE LOVE LOVE and thanks to all again for suggesting it!

No comments:

Post a Comment