Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Beautiful Blogger Award and Over 50 Followers!



Thank you so much to the lovely Jay Anne Cosmetics for giving me this award!


The rules are - link back to the person who tagged you, nominate other 7 bloggers and list 7 facts about yourself.

I nominate these talented and gorgeous ladies. I read each of these sites almost every day! They are all a great read in their own ways, and they always show me some love on my own blog! Take a second to click on the below and check them out:

Will Work For Makeup
Botox Extaordinaire
Makeup Looooooove
Cocos and Vanilla
Signature Scent
Get Ready for Summer
RJ Talks About Things

Seven random things about me:

1. My favorite animal is a giraffe, hands down

2. I have an unhealthy obsession with cheese

3. I feel like I have been blessed with the most wonderful family, much of whom I speak to on a daily basis.

4. I am the sarcasm queen. Some people take it as being cynical...maybe I am sometimes. Not everyone can be Suzy fucking Sunshine all the damn time.

5. Lewd humor makes my life worth living

6. My favorite type of music is 80's glam metal. My nickname is "Sixx" after the genius that is Nikki Sixx from Motley Crue. I never claimed to be normal

7. I believe in love...though hard sometimes it's one of the most rewarding feelings a person can feel. I have the best boyfriend who reads my blog about MAKEUP every day - I love you Tom!

Thanks again to all my readers!

xoxo,
Makeup Majesty

No comments:

Post a Comment