Thursday, April 15, 2010

I Met Bobbi Brown!


Bobbi Brown and Me at Bloomingdale's 59th Street!



Bobbi's table of treats, including her Spring Collection



Bobbi Brown area of Bloomingdale's 59th Street


So exciting!! I met Bobbi Brown today at Bloomingdale's on 59th Street in NYC. She was doing a Meet and Greet and beauty consultations with the help of her very talented team of makeup artists.

We sat for a while and chatted - she is extremely down to earth and casual! We were talking about concealers, and I had told her about my recent purchase of the MAC Studio Sculpt concealer. She suggested I also try Bobbi Brown Eye Bright, which some of my readers suggested to me as well! I played with the product a bit, and it seemed to be a nice creamy and smooth texture. Definitely on my list to try!

Just wanted to share the photos with your ladies! Have a great night xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment