Saturday, November 27, 2010

tokidoki Robbery Palette


Ahhh!!!!!!!!!

OK I love this. A good friend gave it to me as a gift and I think it's amazing for a few reasons.

One: Obviously, the packaging is adorable/fun and I love the brand.

Two: Great color combos

Three (and probably most important): The palette comes in a huge tin. BUT - the 3 mini palettes are detachable (as shown above) and are super thin and compact for travel/touch-ups.

I usually have to resist purchasing any type of gift set, even though I really WANT IT REALLY BAD. But what I find happening, is I like maybe one or two things within the set, then i'm left with a ton of product that I don't like or use. Also, the gift sets/tins/etc are usually big and bulky and I have nowhere to store them (even though this one is reallyyyyy cute i'll have to find a place for it!)

The Arlecchino palette (the middle palette above) made me go out of my comfort zone of warm/golds/nudes. I've been using Ninja Dog (the fun purple shade) a lot, and have been getting compliments on it! I also like using the shades Bullets, LA Gun & Candy Cane for the inner corners.

Bottom line: Love the shadows. Love that the palettes are detachable. I've begun using purple shadow. The end.

What do you guys think? Any other palettes you are loving? xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment