Sunday, November 14, 2010

New Tarina Treasures



Magic Hour Cream Shadow in Starchild




Mascara in Black Opal


Many of you know that I am a big Tarina Tarantino fan. I love the style and uniqueness of her jewelry and now, her cosmetics line. Unfortunately, I was a bit disappointed with my two recent purchases above.


I had high hopes for the cream shadow, but don't think that I chose the correct shade for my skin tone. I have a warm skintone, therefore cool silvers and greys sometimes look too harsh on me. I think this was the case here. The feel and payoff of the eye shadow is nice, I just don't like the color on me.


As for the mascara, I got it as a free sample from Sephora with my beauty points. Unfortunately, nothing special. I like a dramatic, thickening mascara and this one is lighter & more natural. Not necessarily a bad product, just not what I usually look for in a mascara.


Sorry for the Debbie Downer review! What I do love of Tarina's though is the Gem Gloss (written about in a previous review). It is fabulous!

Anyone else have a favorite Tarina product?

No comments:

Post a Comment