Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Many Faces of MAC's Haute & Naughty

First

Second


Third


Fourth!

This is my FAVORITE new mascara. How cool is it?!? As you can see, it has ONE brush, but can be used in two different ways.

If you are going for a more natural lash look, use the brush as shown in the second photo. The tube squeezes off the excess product, leaving you with a cleaner wand to work with. You could also use this way for the inner corners of the eye, or your bottom lashes.

If you're going for a more dramatic & thicker look, use the brush as shown in the third photo. This way does NOT squeeze the excess product off the brush, therefore giving you the ability to layer on more mascara.

I have been using this mascara non-stop since I got it! I used to be a huge Diorshow fan, but I can't get enough of this new MAC mascara. I own a few mascaras from MAC - Plushlash, Pro Longwear, Opulash, etc. This one blows them all out of the water! Definitely worth a try.

Has anyone else tried it? =)




No comments:

Post a Comment