Monday, August 23, 2010

Murad Clarifying Mask - Genius!


This mask is fantastic! I got a facial 2 weeks ago, and they used all Murad products on me. I'm usually not one to purchase items after a facial, but this I needed to have.

You leave it on for 10 minutes then rinse off. It hardens a little bit, but washes off easily with warm water. It leaves your skin so soft and smooth. Since I still have the occasion break-out (UGH) I try to use it once or twice a week.

I've even noticed my foundation going on smoother the next morning after using it. I'm not too familiar with Murad products, but this I love! It was on the pricer side (I think $35?) but I just loved how my skin responded to it during the facial that I would have dreamed about it if I didn't get one for myself! (so sick and twisted, I know)

You guys have any face masks you like using? Share!

No comments:

Post a Comment