Tuesday, July 6, 2010

tokidoki prisma gloss - diamante





Hmm ok so i've been MIA for like a week, apologies! Hope everyone had an amazing 4th of July weekend =)

OK, so the prisma gloss is....ehh. Once again, I got sucked into the utter and complete cuteness of the packaging, and completely ignored the actual product.

The gloss is a strange texture - almost syrupy. It's very clear and gives the "wet lips" look. Not terrible, but not my cup of tea. It does have a pleasant smell though - like a strawberry/fruity scent.

I've tried a few times to take it out and play with it a bit, but don't like how it feels on. I've also tried putting it on top of a few different lipsticks, but it doesn't go on smoothly. So all in all, cute packaging but the prisma gloss isn't for me.

Sorry ladies! I really don't like writing negative reviews, but always want to give you the truth =) Anyone have any new favorite products I should try?

No comments:

Post a Comment