Wednesday, July 14, 2010

MAC - In The Groove

Bloomingdale's 59th & Lexington


Colour


Face


So, it's finally here! The much anticipated In The Groove launch has finally hit counters. Being an avid reader of makeup news and blogs, many makeup lovers have been very excited to get their hot little hands on some of these pieces!

I didn't purchase anything (yet) because I wanted to get some feedback. Did anyone get anything? Love it/hate it?

I'm not in love with the visual, but I do like the look of the collection. I think there is a lot of opportunity for creativity with all of the colour options. I also really like how they paired each lipstick with a pretty gloss.

I did ask for the ever-so-popular Stereo Rose that i've heard so much about, but Bloomie's was already sold out. Did anyone else pick one up? Share with us! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment