Monday, July 26, 2010

Pure Color Ecstasy

My two new obsessions from Estee Lauder:

Raspberry Pop Sparkle


I adore this lip gloss! I've been using it almost every day and it's beautiful. The shade looks very intense in the tube - almost like a deep berry - which I normally wouldn't go for. But once I swatched it on my hand (always the key) I loved it!

The formula is so silky and NOT sticky or tacky whatsoever. It wears very well, considering the hot summer weather, and it smells delicious. The Pure Color lip gloss line is new to Estee Lauder, and comes in 31 shades (!) and in a variety of finishes. Definitely worth a try, I can't get enough!

Sizzling Copper Metallic

The Pure Color eyeshadow is great as well! I lean towards goldish shades (I have hazel eyes - I feel like the gold brings out the green) and this one is really pretty. I like wearing it alone with a bit of mascara for work - it looks fresh and clean. It also works for the inner corners of the eyes if you're doing a smokey eye. After priming my lids, the eyeshadow stayed put fairly well.

Overall, adore the Pure Color line from Lauder and think it's worth a look next time you're shopping!! Anyone else try some shades?

No comments:

Post a Comment