Tuesday, October 26, 2010

OMG. Lipstick BOREDOM


The Makeup Majesty is in DIRE NEED of a new lipstick. Don't get me wrong, I have enough lipsticks to fill an entire file cabinet with. But one is too pinky, one is too coral, one is too sparkly (you get the idea). So, I need suggestions on a new lipstick to try!

I've been toying with the idea of trying Chanel's Coco Rouge, but i'm not sure what shade yet. In Allure, it seems like the color of the season is PLUM, which ..uhhh would look miserable on me HA!

For those of you who read my blog regularly, you know what I like =) I love bubblegum pinks, dark pinks, certain nudes, etc. I'm not huge on red lips - I love it on other people, just not so much on myself. If I found a red that I LOVED, of course i'd give it a try.

What do you guys think? Any suggestions on fall shades? xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment