Sunday, October 3, 2010

MAC's Venomous Villains



From Left: Maleficent, Cruella De Vil, Evil Queen, Dr. Facilier


Dark and Moody


Red Lipped Bitches


One of the Guys


Me - Channeling my Inner Cruella, of Course =)



I love this launch! Like many, i'm a Disney FREAK. My parents took my brother and I almost every August to Disney World, where we would have "breakfast with the characters," visit Magic Kingdom, lounge by the pool and buy LOTS of souvenirs!


So I purchased the Evil Queen - Strange Potion Lipglass:




A nice beigey-pink, so pretty! Nice and fresh for the fall, but still warm and flattering.


I think MAC did an awesome job with taking the evil characters and translating them into color stories. I love the red lips they gave Cruella and the Evil Queen. I also love how they added Dr. Facilier into the mix. Being as - #1 he's a guy and #2 he's a newer Disney character. Being as these items are VERY limited and certain items are already sold out, get them while you can!


What is YOUR favorite evil creature? Share! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment