Friday, December 3, 2010

I Took the Plunge - Red Lippy!















I finally did it! For those of you that have been following me for a while (kiss!) you know that i've been dying to try red lips for a while, I just could never find the right shade.



I got this Estee Lauder Signature Lipstick in Spanish Red as a gift. To be honest, I was ready to "re-gift" it (I know, awful right?) But then I thought...maybe...it would look good on me?



Some Motley Crue music and a few glasses of Chianti later, this was the result. And I really liked it!! I don't know how comfortable I would be wearing it out somewhere, but I really loved the shade and texture of the lipstick.

I started going in the "red" direction, by purchasing an NYX lipgloss in red (see review in previous posts). I absolutely loved it, but since it was a gloss it wasn't bold enough. I felt like I needed to go the extra mile...branch out so to speak.

What do you guys think, cute??? xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment