Friday, September 24, 2010

Best of Beauty




Hi loves! Happy Friday! So I've been devouring my October issue of Allure magazine, because it has all of the editors "Best of Beauty" picks! For those who don't know, the editors and their staff tests hundreds and hundreds of beauty products in every category (makeup, skincare, fragrance) from all different brands and come up with the Best of Beauty SUPER list! It's interesting to see what they've chosen and WHY they like it so much.

There are so many things I want to try, but have been trying not to spend tons of money on makeup (too bad it's not working...)

So I have to ask my makeup addicts - what are you loving for Fall? Share your favorite new products with us!

OR, is there a new beauty trend that you've wanted to try?

No comments:

Post a Comment